Access thousands of ATMS 24/7 with a Credit Union ATM or Visa® Debit Card. The Visa® Debit Card also lets you make purchases anywhere you see the popular VISA logo.
Our fraud protection tool blocks members' cards from being used in certain countries.
Nationwide ATMs & Branches
We belong to the CO-OP Network allowing our members to use ATMs and Shared Branch locations across the country.
ATMs are free of charge wherever you see the CO-OP logo. Members also have the benefit of shared branching in participating credit unions nationwide.
- Access more than 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs - including our new Deposit-Friendly ATM at the Kenilworth branch
- Conduct transactions in nearly 5,000 shared branch locations
- Several convenient ways to find ATMs and shared branches near you
- Visit the CO-OP website to find nearest ATMs and shared branches
- Download the CO-OP app using your mobile phone
- Text your address, zip code or city state to 91989
- Call 1-888-SITE-COOP
ATM/Debit Card PIN Changes
Effective immediately, PIN numbers can now be changed by our members by calling the Voice Response Unit (VRU) 1-866-272-2725. This VRU number is also provided to members when you receive your new Debit Card in the mail with instructions to call the VRU phone number to activate the Debit Card before using it (for security purposes). Please take notice that when you call the VRU phone number, to change the PIN is option #3, and you will be prompted to:
- Enter your entire debit card number (16 numbers) followed by the # key
- Enter your primary phone number, followed by the # key
- Enter the last 4 digits of your primary social security number, followed by the # key
- Enter your current PIN number, followed by the # key
- And then enter your new PIN number, followed by the # key (must enter the new PIN number twice)