Atlantic Federal Credit Union is seeking a volunteer to fill a vacancy on its Board of Directors and join a team representing its diverse membership. The Credit Union is headquartered in Kenilworth, NJ, and has full-service branches in West Orange and Newark.
- Establishing Credit Union policies
- Ensuring the Credit Union’s financial soundness
- Establishing strategic direction
- Ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations
Applicants must be members of Atlantic Federal Credit Union or open an account upon being selected to join the board and be available to attend monthly Board meetings and occasional special meetings.
Knowledge and skills required:
- An understanding of the credit union philosophy and the desire to work to better the financial lives of our members
- The ability to understand basic financial statements
- The ability to think and plan strategically
- Computer literacy
If you are interested in volunteering your services, please submit your resume to: Robert Janish, Atlantic Federal Credit Union, 37 Market St., Kenilworth, N.J. 07033 or e-mail him at: Rajanish1@verizon.net. All submissions will be kept confidential. Questions? Call Maryann Small, Marketing Dept., 908-245-1750, ext. 7544.