If you've been unable to open a checking account due to negative history in ChexSystems, our Take 2 CheckingTM could get you back on track. Rebuild your credit and move to a regular checking account after 6 months of good standings.
Managing your account is simple using online, mobile and telephone banking.
- You may be able to move to regular checking after 6 months if account doesn't have any:
- Non-sufficient funds (NSFs)
- Return items
- Negative balances
- Low monthly service charge (See Fee Schedule )
- Free Visa® debit card
- Lower monthly debit and ATM withdrawal limits
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free E-Statements
- Call the Credit Union for your first check order. Subsequently, you can order checks here.
Direct Deposit & Payroll Deduction
Payroll, Social Security, pension, stock dividends and expense reimbursements are all eligible for direct deposit.
You will need:
- AFCU Routing number 221276370
- Your AFCU account number
- Specify where you want the funds deposited (Savings, Checking, etc.)