To all of our valued Atlantic Federal Credit Union members, who also have an active Atlantic Federal Visa credit card account: Atlantic Federal Credit Union is excited to announce our partnership with a new credit card processor to better service your Visa credit card needs. This change will allow us to provide our members with an enhanced credit card program, full of new features and benefits!
In order to deliver you the best credit card program possible, this will require a few changes to your account, and we want to make sure you know exactly what’s happening.
- Your existing card will not work after 09/21/2020.
- Instructions will come with your new card to ensure it is ready to use on or after 09/21/2020.
- The account number and expiration date on your new card will change along with the CVV code on the back.
- It is extremely important to update your account information on all recurring charges (utilities, Netflix, EZ-Pass, etc) or credits that you have authorized on your Atlantic Federal Credit Union Visa credit card.
Once you activate your new card, beginning 09/21/20, you will have access to many additional features, with many more to come! Please note, these features will not be available prior to the above date!
- 24/7 Cardholder Access: Now you can view and manage your Atlantic Federal Visa credit card account via our home banking website or on our mobile app.
- 24/7 Cardholder Service: Call 1-888-999-2115 (toll free U.S.) or 531-233-6371 (International) for balance inquiries, payment information, transaction history, statement requests or to dispute a charge.
- “eCS” - Electronic Customer Service: Enjoy expanded card management features such as reviewing transactions, pending activity, payment information, statements, custom e-mail alerts, plus you can sign up for e-statements. Access these features from our home banking website, or download our mobile app.
- EMV Chip and Contact-less Transactions: Your new card will include the latest chip technology including support for contact-less transactions.
- Safe and Secure: Every chip transaction and every contact-less transaction includes a unique code, helping to protect against fraud and keep your information safe.
- Contact-less Card Symbol: Look for the contact-less symbol on the payment terminal. Save time every time you tap.
- Enhanced Rewards Program: Starting 09/21/20, we will offer you a new rewards program with your Atlantic Federal Credit Union credit card called our “Inspire Rewards” program. Future enhancements are being made to offer you even more rewards than ever, in the meantime please note the following:
- Any points already accumulated WILL be transferred to the new Inspire Rewards Program.
- At this time, you will continue to earn and redeem points under the same terms as before.
- To register your new card in order to monitor and redeem your Inspire Rewards points, visit www.UchooseRewards.com
We apologize for any inconvenience during this necessary transition as we work diligently to offer our members an industry leading credit card program! As always, we thank you for being a valued member of Atlantic Federal Credit Union.
View our Terms of Agreement.