Smart Checking has no monthly fees and requires no minimum balance. Smart, right?
To open a Checking Account, click "Open an Account Now" or download an application to fax or mail in. Be sure to indicate whether you want a debit card. Your PIN is randomly selected and will be mailed to you separate from the card.
E-mail the application as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to us at 908-259-3067.
- No minimum balance or monthly service fees
- Free Visa® debit card
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking with account balance, transfer and Remote Deposit features
- Free E-Statements
- Free account alerts
- For added protection, add an Overdraft Line of Credit
- Call the Credit Union to place your first check order. For subsequent orders, you can reorder checks here.
Direct Deposit & Payroll Deduction
Payroll, Social Security, pension, stock dividends and expense reimbursements are all eligible for direct deposit.
You will need:
- AFCU Routing number 221276370
- Your AFCU account number
- Specify where you want the funds deposited (Savings, Checking, etc.)
For your convenience, download the Direct Deposit Authorization Form and submit it to your Human Resources department. If further information is required, they can contact us.