Collect and grow your earned Kasasa checking rewards instantly and effortlessly!
Link your Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking account to this free account that pays a high rate and helps you save automatically. Kasasa Cash and Kasasa Cash Back checking account holders have exclusive access to open this free account built to maximize Kasasa® checking rewards!
Kasasa® accounts are part of a movement to reward people for banking locally. When money is reinvested in our community, (instead of the pockets of megabanks), it’s better for us all. Check out some of the great features and benefits Kasasa offers below.
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 1.50% APY* on balances up to $50,000
- 1.50% to 0.50% APY on balances over $50,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No minimum balance requirements or monthly maintenance fees
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking with account balance, transfer and Remote Deposit features
- Free E-Statements
- No minimum deposit to open
Qualifying Is Easy
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive E-Statements
- At least one direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
And it’s just that easy! Even if you don’t qualify, your Kasasa® accounts are still free and you still earn the Kasasa Saver base dividend rate! Even more, you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. When Kasasa Cash or Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, daily balances up to and including $50,000 in your Kasasa Saver account earn a dividend rate of 1.49% resulting in an APY of 1.50%; and daily balances over $50,000 earn a dividend rate of 0.50% on the portion of the daily balance over $50,000, resulting in a range from 0.50% to 1.50 APY depending on the account's daily balance. When Kasasa Cash or Cash Back qualifications are not met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the entire daily balance in the Kasasa Saver account earns a dividend rate of 0.05% resulting in an annual percentage yield of 0.05%. Note: Interest in Kasasa Cash does not compound because it is automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account within one day. Note: Automatic transfer may cause an overdraft to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account, if the account's balance is less than the transferred amount when transfer occurs. Account requirements per Monthly Qualification cycle: (1) at least 1 direct deposit or ACH credit transaction, (2) at least 12 PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases and (3) be enrolled in and have agreed to receive e-statements rather than paper statements. Dividends, cash back payments and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements earned in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the last day of the current statement cycle. Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.